We will be having a daily meet up on the Times Table Rockstars. Log on to Wembley Arena at 10am each day to play against your classmates and teachers.
Lesson 20: 2.2.2021
In today’s lesson, pupils will be focusing on multiplying by 4.
- Write the short date (2.2.2021) and the LO ( LO: To Multiply by 4) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
Warm your brains up with Miss Ajaib's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False - Divide by 3).
Pause the video and think about it before watching the end of the video where Miss Ajaib will explain whether the statement is true or false. If you would like to have a go, pause the video and do your jottings in your remote learning book!
Have a go at completing the challenge questions and send it to your class teacher.
- Watch the video link below – ‘Multiply by 4'. Today you will be watching the whole video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1-4.
*You should try to complete question 5 - 7.
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 8-9. If you really want to challenge yourself, have a go at the challenge question (separate document).
The answers for your maths questions will be put up after 12:30 pm. If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm