We will be having a daily meet up on the Times Table Rockstars. Log on to Wembley Arena at 10am each day to play against your classmates and teachers.
Lesson 17: 28.1.2021
In today’s lesson, pupils will continue to focus on multiplying by 3. Today we will be looking at reasoning and problem solving questions.
- Write the short date (28.1.2021) and the LO ( LO: To multiply by 3) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
- Watch the video link below – ‘Multiply by 3'. Today you will be watching the rest of the video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1, 2, 3 and 4.
*You should try to complete question 5, 6 and 7
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 8, 9 and 10. Can you have a go at creating a word problem that involves the 3 x tables.
The answers for your maths questions will be put up after 12:30 pm. If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm