We have mentioned previously that the true and false and flashback sessions are important parts of your child's learning. It allows them to recall facts and skills they haven't used for a while and to apply their learning and use their reasoning skills.
We can see this week, on average, only 30 children out of 90 are watching the true or false video. They are only 2-3 minutes long and should be done before the main lesson.
Please try and take the time to complete this part of the lesson.
In today's lesson, you will be learning about the 7 times table and related division facts.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False Multiply and Divide by 7).
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about the statement before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (4.2.21) and the LO (LO: 7 Times Table and Division facts) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch Mrs Hester’s video below. (7 Times Table and Division facts)
4. Pause the video at 4 minutes and 5 seconds and complete questions 1-5 on the worksheet.
5. Keep watching the video to the end and complete the rest of the questions from the worksheet.
Read your colour group to check the expectations for this lesson.
* You must complete questions 1-5 and should try question 6.
* You must complete questions 1-6 and should try questions 7 and 8.
* You must complete all the questions.