In today’s lesson you will be continuing to compare numbers using symbols.
Learning objective: To compare numbers using symbols.
1. Watch this video and count in 10s with Jack Hartmann.
2. Watch the video about comparing numbers.
3. Use beans, pasta or buttons to add the numbers given.
4. Find out which number sentence is bigger/smaller.
Which is bigger?
2+3 or 3+3
Which is smaller?
4+5 or 5+5
5. Tell an adult in full sentence.
For example: 4+2 is smaller than 3+4
6. Take a picture of your work and send it to your class teacher.