We will be having a daily meet up on the Times Table Rockstars. Log on to Wembley Arena at 10am each day to play against your classmates and teachers.
Lesson 12: 21.1.2021
In today’s lesson, pupils will be focusing on the concept of multiplication and applying this to their 2 times multiplication tables. They will be exploring equal groups within the 2 times tables.
- Write the short date (21.1.2021) and the LO ( LO: To make equal groups - grouping) in your remote learning book.
- Make sure you underline your date and LO.
- Watch the video link below – ‘make equal groups - grouping'. Today you will be watching the whole video.
- Pause the video to complete tasks, and re-watch sections if you are confused.
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it
- Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning book.
*You must all try to complete question 1, 2, 3 and 4
*You should try to complete question 5 and 6.
*If you are up for a challenge, have a go at completing question 7, 8, and 9.
The answers for your maths questions will be put up after 12:30 pm. If there are any issues with your work, please contact your class teacher by 12:30 pm.