From this week, we would like your child to use Timestable Rockstars daily.
This is a great way for them to improve their recall of multiplication and division facts.
Children can choose a Rockstar name and avatar. While they are recalling their fact they can earn coins which can be spent on items to upgrade their avatar.
Teachers have set the times tables, which are based on what we have learnt or need to learn in Year 2. Teachers will also monitor participation and progress.
The username and password are the same as Mathletics.
If you have any problems, please contact the class teacher on the class email address.
Day 2 – 19/1/21:
LO: To find the total
1. Starter – hit the button – number bonds – make 100
2. Write the short date and LO in your home learning book using a pencil
3. Watch the video – find the total
4. Pause the video and complete the questions
5. Complete the worksheet in your home learning book6. There is no need to send work to your class teacher today an answer sheet will be available here this afternoon for you and an adult to check your work.