If you are struggling or got a few questions wrong yesterday, watch the video of Mrs Hester talking you through another example or check your emails for feedback from your class teacher. Please email if you are still not sure before starting today's lessons.
If you want more practise of finding the perimeter, click on this link and then complete the practice worksheet below.
In today's lesson, you will be learning about perimeter of a rectilinear shape. You will need to use the skills from the last few lessons to do this.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False 19.1.2021).
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about it before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (19.01.21) and the LO (LO: To calculate perimeter of a rectilinear shape) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video link below (Perimeter of a rectilinear shape) from 6 minutes and 50 seconds to the end.
4. At the end of the video, complete questions from the document below.
Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must complete questions 5 and 6.
* You should try to complete the rest of the questions.
The answers will be put up on this page after 12.30pm for you to check at home.