In today's lesson, you will be learning about perimeter of a rectilinear shape. You will need to use the skills from the last few lessons to do this.
1. Warm your brains up with Mrs Hester's True of False statement. Watch the video below (True or False Perimeter of a Rectangle).
You do not need to write anything down. Pause the video and think about the statement before watching the end of the video where Mrs Hester will explain whether the statement is true or false.
2. Write the short date (18.01.21) and the LO (LO: To calculate perimeter of a rectilinear shape) in your remote learning book.
3. Watch the video link below. (Perimeter of a rectilinear shape)
4. Pause the video at 3 minutes and complete questions 1 and 2 from the document below.
5. Keep watching the video and pause it at 6 minutes and 50 seconds to complete the rest of the questions from the document below.
DO NOT watch the end of the video - we will do this tomorrow.
Complete the questions on the worksheet in your remote learning books:
* You must all complete questions 1-4.
* You should try to complete the extra practise questions on the sheet.
This work should be emailed to your class teacher by 12.30pm.
The answers will be put up on this page after 1.30pm for you to check at home.