LO: To compare money
1. Starter – hit the button – number bonds – make 100
2. Write the short date and LO in your home learning book using a pencil
3. Watch the video – compare money
4. Pause the video and complete the questions
5. Complete the work sheet – this can be printed or you can copy the questions into your book
6. Make sure you answer all part of each question.
7. Send your work to your class teacher using the class email:
From this week, we would like your child to use Timestable Rockstars daily.
This is a great way for them to improve their recall of multiplication and division facts.
Children can choose a Rockstar name and avatar. While they are recalling their fact they can earn coins which can be spent on items to upgrade their avatar.
Teachers have set the times tables, which are based on what we have learnt or need to learn in Year 2. Teachers will also monitor participation and progress.
The username and password are the same as Mathletics.
If you have any problems, please contact the class teacher on the class email address.