For today's geography lesson, we will be learning about waterfalls and understanding how they are formed.
1. Click on the document below (Day 2 - Explaining river features (waterfalls))
2. Write the date (Thursday 7th January 2021) and LO (LO: To explain how rivers are formed) in your remote learning book.
3. Task 1: Copy out the key vocabulary.
4. Task 2: Watch the two videos explaining how waterfalls are formed, tick off the key vocabulary that you hear.
5. Task 3: Copy out and complete the sentences using the vocabulary box.
6. Mark and correct your answers.
Extension: draw a diagram/comic strip explaining how a waterfall is formed.