Morning year 5! I hope you have had a restful weekend. For Monday and Tuesday's geography lessons, you will be working on a project linked to coastal erosion. I hope you enjoy it the task as it is quiet creative.
1. Neatly, write down and underline the date and LO.
LO: To understand coastal erosion.
2. Watch this video and take notes on what is happening and how.
3. Your task: You are an engineer/architect employed by the government and your task today is to help design a coastal defence to save the town from coastal erosion.
4. Your design has to be presented neatly. Use sharp pencils, colouring pencils and a ruler to help you. Include a short explanation paragraph to explain how your design will protect the coast.
5. Due date will be on 2/03/2021 at 12:30pm. We are expecting work to be done to a high standard so make sure you use both the Monday and Tuesday session wisely.