For geography this term, we will be investigating rivers (this is closely linked to our writing and reading units of work).
1. Watch the video and open the PDF document.
2. Write the date (Wednesday 6th January 2021) and LO (LO: To understand the impact of rivers) into your remote learning book.
3. Complete task 1 (vocabulary) - copy out neatly using sharp pencil and ruler.
4. Complete task 2 (gap filling) - copy out sentences neatly and underline missing words with a sharp pencil.
4. Mark and correct using the 'Task 1' and 'Task 2' answers page.
5. Additional challenge:
Case study: Cape Town (South Africa) watch video and answer the key question.