For today's learning, we will be learning about river deltas.
1. Open the document below - Day 3 - Explaining river features (deltas).
2. Write the date (Wednesday 12th January 2021) and LO (LO: To explain how rivers formed (deltas)) into your remote learning book.
3. Task 1: Match the key vocabulary with the correct definition (use a dictionary if stuck).
4. Check your answers for Task 1 on the next slide.
5. Task 2: Copy out the key vocabulary. Tick off the words you hear from the video.
6. Task 3: Draw a diagram/comic strip showing how deltas are formed.
* Make sure you draw/colour neatly using pencil/colouring pencils.
* When labelling/annotating use a pencil and ruler.
* Use examples from the PDF slide if stuck.