In today’s lesson you will be learning to describe a winter picture.
Learning objective: To describe a winter picture.
1. Look at the winter picture.
2. Tell your adult what you can see.
3. Tell your adult what you might hear.
4. Tell your adult what you might feel.
5. Write sentences about the winter picture using winter vocabulary.
Remember your capital letters and full stops!
I can see soft snow.
The house looks cosy and warm.
The fluffy snow sits on the naked trees.
The fir trees are covered in snow.
Yellow group - 2 sentences.
Red group – 4 sentences.
Green group – 5 sentences.
Blue group – 6 sentences.