In today's lesson, you will continuing to learn about what 'parentheses' are, and how to use them in your writing.
1. If you would like to, re-watch the videos from Monday's lesson (link below), or watch the YouTube video below which gives an additional explanation.
2. Open the PDF document Day 3 Activity - Parenthesis and read the tasks.
3. Write the date (Wednesday 13th January 2021) and LO (LO: To use parenthesis) in your remote learning book.
4. Complete the activities in your remote learning book.
5. Mark your work using the answer page.
6. Remember to email your work to your class email account by 12:30pm.
* Please ensure you also complete the reading work set on Reading Eggs (see Reading page of website). We have noticed a drop in the number of children doing this. *