In today's lesson, you will be reading a non-fiction text and thinking about the features used to organise and present the information.
1. Read the assigned chapter on Reading Eggspress - Rivers Chapter 2.
2. Open the document below (Chapter 2 - new vocabulary) and read through each slide.
3. Re-read the text (Rivers Chapter 2).
4. Complete the Chapter 2 Quiz.
5. Write the date (Thursday 7th January 2021) and LO (LO: To identify features of an information text) in your remote learning book.
5. Answer the questions on the document below (Day 2 - English activity) in your remote learning book.