In today's lesson, you will be reading a non-fiction text and thinking about the features used to organise and present the information.
1. Read the assigned chapter on Reading Eggspress - Rivers Chapter 1.
2. Open the document below (Chapter 1 - new vocabulary) and read through each slide.
3. Re-read the text (Rivers Chapter 1).
4. Complete the Chapter 1 Quiz.
5. Write the date (Wednesday 6th January 2021) and LO (LO: To identify features of an information text) in your remote learning book.
5. Write down 3 different features that helped you find and understand the information, then write a sentence to explain how they were useful.
e.g. Pictures with captions helped me to see a real-life example of what was written in the text.