Last week, we began looking at this fabulous poem and yesterday you completed it!
What I would like you to do today is write the poem up including all the verses you have written. You can edit (change it) if you want.
1. You can either write it up on a blank piece of paper OR if you want, you can type it up on your computer and send it to your class teacher.
2. Make sure you write the title on the top: My Magic Box
3. Then write two verses which start:
I will put in the box
4. Write about what your box is made from
My box is made from
5. Write one verse about where you will go in your box
Send the complete poem to your teacher.