Yesterday, you did a brainstorm of some ideas of your favourite things. Today we will be developing them by adding exciting adjectives and verbs to it.
1. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Thursday 25th February 2021
2. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To use descriptive language
3. Choose 1 of the 6 things you chose to write more about.
4.I'm going to show you HOW I want you to add the description.
My favourite food is ice cream
- I'm going to add an exciting adjective to it:
scrumptious ice cream
- now I'm going to add a verb to show how I eat the ice-cream.
The first slurp of scrumptious ice cream
- Then, I'm going to add more information.
The first slurp of scrumptious ice cream on a hot summer's day
I have included other examples to help give you ideas.
Now do the same thing with 3 out of the 6 things you chose to write about.
Complete 1 whole verse starting with
I will put in the box
Send the work to your teacher. Remember to use the best adjectives and verbs!