This week we will be learning how to write a descriptive poem based on one of my favourite poems called 'The Magic Box' by Kit Wright.
1. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Wednesday 24th February 2021
2. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To brainstorm ideas
3. In your book, write down everything that you would like to put into your box. You could use the following headings to help you get started.
- favourite food
- favourite people/pets
- favourite places
- favourite memories
- favourite things that belong to you or were given to you.
- Anything else you might want to add.
4. Once you have brainstormed all your ideas. Choose 6 things that you want to add to your poem ready for tomorrow.