This week we will be learning how to write a descriptive poem based on one of my favourite poems called 'The Magic Box' by Kit Wright.
1. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Tuesday 23rd February 2021
2. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To make my own magic box
3. Over the next couple of days, we will think about what we might like to put in our magic box...but first we're going to make one so we can put things in!
4. Using the template link below and cut around the template to make your box. You can use your imagination to decorate it how you you want!
5. You can send in a picture of your magic box to your teacher.
**If you can't print the template, don't worry you can decorate a box you already have at home. Maybe an old cereal box?!