Imagine you discover this 'shed' at the bottom of your garden, What is inside? I can imagine it's magical inside, much bigger than it seems on the outside. Perhaps lit by candles, strange instruments on the tables, cobwebbed and dusty.
Behind you the door closes gently and you espy this man sat in emerald green robes, peering at you over his glasses, the candles flicker and die out. It's pitch black and he whispers....
1. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Thursday 11th February 2021
2. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To use my imagination
3. We would like you to tell us in ONLY 10 WORDS what the Wizard might say to you.
4. Make it mysterious. This is the opening scene to a story. Perhaps something like "Come, follow me.. Don't make a sound, she is upstairs!"
5. Once completed, send it to your teacher using your class email.