Monday 8th February 2021
LO: To draft a poem
You will need:
Ideas from Thursday's lesson
- At the top of a clean page write the long date and LO.
- Underline the date and LO.
- Listen to Mrs Birch’s video.
- Use your adjectives from Thursday's lesson to begin to write some lines for your poem.
- Remember this is just the start of your poem, you can change parts of it before you write your final piece.
- When you have written one or two verses send a clear picture to your teacher, so she can read it and make comments or suggestions.