In today’s lesson, you will be learning about the Chinese Zodiac and your special animal as believed by Chinese people.
Learning objective: To learn about the Chinese Zodiac.
1. Watch a different version of the Zodiac story. Chinese Zodiac story
2. Watch Ms Salisbury’s video English Day 2 and answer the questions aloud with an adult.
3. What Zodiac year were you born in? What do Chinese people believe your animal acts like? Draw a picture of your animal.
4. Can you find out what Zodiac year someone in your family was born in? Can you write a sentence about it?
5. Send the picture of your work to your class teacher.
1. Log into Reading Eggs.
2. Complete 15 minutes on your focussed map.