Today we will be looking to plan our own version of Little Red Riding Hood
Before we start today's lesson, can you think about what you learnt yesterday? Tell someone in your family!
1. Yesterday, we had a brainstorming session looking at how we could change our fairytale. We thought of different ways in which we can change story. This included: changing the character, setting, plot and ending.
2. In today's lesson most of you will choose one thing to change. If you want to challenge yourself - perhaps change the setting to another country!
3. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Wednesday 3rd February 2021
4. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To plan my story
6. Use the planning sheet below and add your ideas for your own story, Remember to include adjectives you want to use - write the main ideas - they will help you remember the key points of your story.
7. Once completed, send it to your teacher for feedback.