Today we will looking at planning our own fairytale...but with a twist
Before we start today's lesson, can you think about what you learnt yesterday? Tell someone in your family!
1. Last week we had an opportunity to look at different versions of a well known fairytale - Little Red Riding Hood
2. In today's lesson, we are going to think about how those stories were different to the original - there were parts that were changed and we can say these were 'fractured' - which means that they were broken up (changed) and put together again.
3. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Tuesday 2nd February 2021
4. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To brainstorm ideas for a new story
6. Using the link below, watch the Youtube video about how you could change the story of Little Red Riding Hood.
7. In your book, draw a circle and in the circle write 'my great ideas' and around the circle you could think of ways you want to change the story - maybe it could be to change the characters, or it might be to change the setting (you could change the country it's set in), change the plot...make it exciting.
8. You do not need to send today's work to your teacher. Today we will be gathering ideas - tomorrow we will begin our plan!