For the next 3 weeks, we will be working on another type of non-fiction text - biographies.
This will be linked to our work in science, as we know lots of you have already shown you are very enthusiastic to learn more about space!
Our learning journey will be:
* To understand features of a biography
* To use fronted adverbials and relative clauses (grammar focus)
* To plan and write a biography
This week we will be reviewing fronted adverbials and relative clauses.
1. Write the date (Tuesday 2nd February 2021) and LO (LO: To use fronted adverbials) into your remote learning book. Today the focus will be on fronted adverbials of time in particular, as these will be extremely important in your final biography.
2. Open the PDF document (Day 2 - Fronted adverbials activity).
3. Complete the activities on the document in your remote learning books.
4. Check your work using the answer page.
5. Remember to send your work to your class email account by 12:30pm.
1. Log onto Reading Eggspress.
2. Read the assigned book - a biography of Megan Smith. There are 3 chapters, but they are short so we have chosen to assign the whole book.
3. Complete the Quiz for each chapter as you read it.