Today we will be looking at a different version of a very well known fairytale.
Before we start today's lesson, can you think about what you learnt yesterday? Tell someone in your family!
1. Yesterday, we began to compare two versions of Little Red Riding Hood. One was a traditional version, and a more modern one.
2. In today's lesson, we are going to be looking at another version - I'm going to leave it as a surprise!!
3. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Thursday 28th January 2021
4. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To explore a different version of Little Red Riding Hood
6. Now fold your page in half.
On one side, write 'things that are the same'
On the other side, write 'things that are different'.
I have attached YA's so that you can see how it should be done.
7. Watch the story 'Lon Po Po' see link below (You might need to watch it more than once to fully understand it)
8. Compare 'Lon Po Po' to the traditional version you saw on Tuesday.