Today we will be looking at a different version of a very well known fairytale.
Before we start today's lesson, can you think about what you learnt yesterday? Tell someone in your family!
1. Yesterday, we explored features which were common to all fairytales. For instance, starting with 'once upon a time, a clear beginning, problem, resolution and ending, good and bad characters.
2. In today's lesson, we are going to think about different versions of fairytales.
3. In your remote Learning book, write today's date and underline it in pencil:
Wednesday 27th January 2021
4. Now write the LO and underline it in pencil:
LO: To explore a different version of Little Red Riding Hood
6. Now fold your page in half.
On one side, write 'things that are the same'
On the other side, write 'things that are different'.
7. Read the story 'Little Red Cap' see link below
8. Compare 'Little Red Cap' to the traditional version you saw on Youtube yesterday. You can click on the link from yesterday's lesson to watch it again.