For the next 3 weeks, we will be working on another type of non-fiction text - biographies.
This will be linked to our work in science, as we know lots of you have already shown you are very enthusiastic to learn more about space!
Our learning journey will be:
* To understand features of a biography
* To use fronted adverbials and relative clauses (grammar focus)
* To plan and write a biography
This week we will be introducing what a biography is and learning some of their main features.
1. Write the date (Tuesday 26th January 2021) and LO (LO: To identify features of a biography - past tense) into your remote learning book.
2. Open the PDF document (Day 2 English - Activity).
3. Complete the sentences in your remote learning book.
* If you are not feeling too confident with the past tense, you might want to watch the videos in the link below.
4. Mark your work using the answer page.
5. Remember to send your marked work to your class email account by 12:30pm.
This week we will be looking at some poetry. Today's poem is by Lewis Carroll, the author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
1. Read the assigned chapter on Reading Eggspress - Selected Poems from Through The Looking-Glass - Chapter 2.
2. Open the document below (Chapter 2 - new vocabulary) and read through each slide.
3. Re-read the text.
4. Complete the Chapter 2 Quiz.