20.1.2021 - Lesson 11
- Listen to the traditional fairy-tale text – (46) Hansel and Gretel from the brothers Grimm illustrations by Anthony Browne - YouTube
- Read along with the story. Think about features that show you that this is a fairy-tale text.
- Once you have finished listening to the story, in your remote learning book, copy the following date and
- Make sure you your date and LO.
- Use the Oak National video link below and start watching the video - To explore genre (thenational.academy).
- Follow the instructions and pause when you need to (to complete certain tasks).
- If you would like to, you can watch the video a second time to full understand it.
- Once completing the tasks in the video, look at the table attached. Sort the features into what can be found in a fairy-tale and what cannot be found.
Challenge - How is a fairy tale checklists different to our adventure story checklists that we have written in the past?