We are still looking at non-fiction writing in English, linking to our Geography work on Rivers.
Our learning journey will be:
* To understand features of non-fiction texts - complete
* To use parentheses (brackets, dashes and commas)
* To write a piece of non-fiction text about rivers
This week we will be starting to plan and prepare a piece of writing about rivers.
** Please make sure you complete both 'English' and 'Reading' activities. **
1. Write the date (Wednesday 20th January 2021) and LO (LO: To organise information) into your remote learning book.
2. Open the PDF and read through the examples carefully.
3. Complete the Task in your remote learning book.
4. Send the completed Task to your class email account by 12:30pm
1. Read the assigned chapter on Reading Eggspress - Dangerous Games: Deadly Ocean - Chapter 3.
2. Open the document below (Chapter 3 - new vocabulary) and read through each slide.
3. Re-read the text (Dangerous Games: Deadly Ocean - Chapter 3).
4. Complete the Chapter 3 Quiz.