We are still looking at non-fiction writing in English, linking to our Geography work on Rivers.
Our learning journey will be:
* To understand features of non-fiction texts - complete
* To use parentheses (brackets, dashes and commas)
* To write a piece of non-fiction text about rivers
This week we will be starting to plan and prepare a piece of writing about rivers.
** Please make sure you complete both 'English' and 'Reading' activities. **
1. Write the date (Monday 18th January 2021) and LO (LO: To organise information) into your remote learning book.
2. Open the PDF and read through the examples carefully.
3. Complete the activities.
* You do not need to complete Task 1 in your remote learning book
* You must complete Task 2 in your remote learning book
4. Send Task 2 to your class email account by 12:30pm
1. Read the assigned chapter on Reading Eggspress - Dangerous Games: Deadly Ocean - Chapter 1.
2. Open the document below (Chapter 1 - new vocabulary) and read through each slide.
3. Re-read the text (Dangerous Games: Deadly Ocean - Chapter 1).
4. Complete the Chapter 1 Quiz.